As we know, change is the phase of life. We, humans, are a prime example of it. From time to time, everything evolves, including technology, innovation, and various other fields. Today we will discuss how the teaching profession is growing from the days of chalk and talk about e-platform learning and its features like fee management software, best school management software, and more. Let’s discuss some of the areas where this learning platform changes.
- Talking about the earlier teaching pattern- it was based on the books and notes. There was very little interaction between the teacher and student. Those were the days when was more theoretical teaching and knowledge. Whereas now, the teachers focus more on vocational-based learning. Problem solving and inquiry are the two most important features that differentiate the current teaching profession from the older one. There is a diverse array where teachers have evolved. From using and assessing the technology and making them manageable for the students.
- Today the entire educational system is based on digital media and equipped with different software like attendance management system and school ERP to make learning more organized and accessible. The teachers used the computer or phones to give lectures online or offline in the classroom, whereas earlier teachers only gave lectures in the class. Whereas now, teachers focus more on better substitutes for the students. They include mini videos and blogs in their class to make students more understand. And now, teachers believe more in the visible transformation. The students can connect with their teachers anytime without the hassle and can clear their doubts. Even though the e-books they can carry at their convenience.
- So talking about the earlier pattern of teaching- Teachers used to give notes from restricted books, and students tried to mug up, and the students who mug up fast or the ability to retain knowledge in mind bit to bit could only make through paper well. There was a minor pace for understanding the concepts. Whereas now the, engaging if new technology is not only efficient but also very effective. They stress more the results with the diverse teaching. Now, the quality of education has improved. With live classes, recorded videos make the students understand the concept independently. Even slow learners can learn and improve themselves. This framework seeks to achieve the result through innovative ways. The new and creative digital tools make teaching and learning more efficient.
- Although the students are from different backgrounds, classes, ages, ethnicity, mental aptitude, etc., so now the main focus of the teachers is to teach every student in the best possible way. The teachers try to recognize the diverse shape and approaches as per the different requirements of every student. Every teacher aims to make the classes more interactive, embrace diversity, and create plans accordingly.
- Earlier, teachers didn’t emphasize more on every student; their main focus was either on the brilliant or the poor candidate, but now the teachers try to make things for the students who can catch up quickly and also for those who are very slow learners. And hence make the classroom equivalent. They focus more on their thoughts than on their knowledge. Provide notes to students and make them drink. They focus more on stimulating the minds. Their questions are like critical thinking. It may make students uncomfortable, but they try to utilize every cell of their brain. That could be done only when the class is interactive. Even in the virtual classroom, teachers have to focus on interactive ways to keep students motivated and interested in the classroom. And the best way is to make it by communicating with the student group discussion and even debates to help break the glass for students and speak up.